THE MONDAY NIGHT HOME GAME
Ok, so let us be totally honest with you. We’re pretty busy with our photo booth and fun casino events at the weekends but come Monday, we’re usually sat at home in front of the telly.
So instead of us sat at home getting under the missus’ feet, why not hire us to deal your poker home game? We’ll bring a poker dealer, casino style table, chips and cards to your home (or indeed office, or other venue of choice), letting you concentrate on your A game. For inexperienced players, our croupiers (dealers) can give advice and lessons on how to play the game.
The deal’s simple, we’ll charge £20 an hour, per table (so that’s £2 per player) plus a small call out fee for bookings outside of Peterborough (see table below for areas covered and call out fees. Whether you want to run a knock out tournament or a cash-style game, our dealer will give you a casino style deal for the cost of a few drinks. Prefer to play on a Tuesday? Check out our Tuesday Night Poker Club instead, it’s kinda the same but, erm, on a Tuesday instead!
Sound good to you? Read the small print below and get in touch through our contact page.
Terms and conditions
- The Monday Night Home Game promotion is subject to availability
- Offer is not available on Bank Holidays
- Offer is available between 6pm and 11pm
- Promotion available on one table per evening
- Minimum hire is two hours
- For hires over three hours, a 15 minute (paid) break is required
- Should your game overrun, additional hours may be available at your dealer’s discretion at a cost of £30 per hour (before midnight) or £40 per hour after midnight
- Texas Hold ‘Em Poker is the standard game. Other poker variations should be requested in advance.
- Where possible we will do our best to meet requirements outside of these terms and conditions. Please contact us for details.
We are based in Peterborough PE1. Venues within five miles of our address will be covered free of charge. Fees for other areas are:
- 5-10 miles (includes Thorney, Wansford, Stilton and the Deepings) – £5
- 10-20 miles (includes Stamford, Oundle, Bourne, Spalding, Chatteris, Wisbech and Thrapston) – £10
- 20 – 25 miles (includes Corby, Kettering, Oakham, Uppingham and St. Neots) – £15
- Cambridge, Ely, Wellingborough and Market Harborough – £20
- Other locations, by agreement, at a cost of £2 per mile from PE1